1 .Take a holy dip in the water and praying for the Prosperity .
2. Forget the calories count and have saag and makki di roti. Top it up with oodles of ghee.
3.Do watch Kila Raipur Sports Mela hosted annually in Kila Raipur village Ludhiana.
4. Gatka ,a Punjabi martial art, effortlessly at the Shaheedi Jor Mela at Fatehgarh Sahib.Get Mesmerised by Children Performing Gatka.
5. Spend some time in peace at the Garden Of Silence, Away from the hustle-bustle of the town.
6. Jallianwala Bagh can be Visit through out the Year . Re-live the History of Historic Park in Amritsar.
7. Go with Friends and Take a Picture at RDB Fort -located at Doraha in Ludhiana.
8.Have a Patiala Peg and Do shout Burrraaaah .
9. GO Chandigarh to Watch the sun set at the Serene Sukhna Lake .
10. Go through the memory lane at Virasat-e-khalsa, a Rs 350 crore museum, and get a peek into the rich history of Sikhism.
11.Taste the local cuisine. Try all types of Punjabi paranthas and top it up with a glass of thandi lassi.
12. Admire Nek Chand’s creativity at Rock Garden, also in Chandigarh.
13 . Go all Bollywood and run through sarso ke khet in a pind like Kajol did in DDLJ.
15. Wear a turban and get to know the history behind one.
16. Bullet Di Swari . Drive a bullet, or ‘ bullt,' as we fondly call it.
17. Buy Punjabi Jutti & Phulkari .
18. Soak yourself in patriotic fervour and watch the lowering of the flag ceremony at Wagah or Hussainiwala Border.
19.Interact with the locals and visit their places. They will be more than happy to host you.
20. Try All Time Famous Butter Chicken .